FC1 and Win XP using cross-over cable

Roger M. Jenson rmjenson at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 14:50:41 UTC 2004

For instructions for setting up Internet Connection Sharing on the Windows
XP computer select the Help and Support icon on the start menu and type
"Internet Connection Sharing" in the search box. The search topics window
will display a list that you can select the most applicable topic for your
answer. Once you are tired of ICS's limitations you will be ready to setup
your Linux box to share access to the Internet.

Roger M. Jenson