scroll mouse problem

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Apr 11 16:36:25 UTC 2004

Am So, den 11.04.2004 schrieb Nagaprabhanjan Bellari um 18:19:

> Oh! sorry.
> by some problem, I meant the same problem.
> Those entries were already there in the file.
> But the scroll feature was ( and is ) not working.
>
> The contents of that portion of the file is:

[ snipped settings: correct ]

> Yes. There were two sections in that file.
>
> I think I had given sufficient info.
> Now plz help me.

Please provide me with the information about the exact mouse type label
(how the type is called correctly by Logitech). How many buttons does
the mouse have? Has it more than left + right button and the wheel?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 18:32:38 up 23 days, 2:14, load average: 0.25, 0.26, 0.17
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]