FC1 in general

info info at maxxrad.net
Sun Apr 11 19:17:20 UTC 2004

Well, I use it ust as server software without all the fancy stuff
I don't even run X on it

http, sendmail, named, big brother, fetchmail (pulling my mail from my
ISP), vsftp, and dhcp. Works great for all that

running a Dell poweredge 600SC 1.8Celeron, 256MB, 36G SCSI drive w/
adaptec controller.
Smokin' machine.......... ;-)

Thinking about getting another PC for a Fedora Core test machine..........