OH @$#%%$$#^ Fedora doesn't do mc pine or lyx ???????????

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Sun Apr 11 18:55:46 UTC 2004

It would appear that on Apr 8, ne... did say:

> I've been using pine for ages and when I upgrade I sometimes
> go thru M-S-C to make sure all is fine for me.
>
> N.Emile...

 Good!

 Can I ask you another pine expert question?

 Would you happen to know of a way to get pine to use a different sort
order for incoming mail inboxes, from other folders?

I'd like to sort my mail/fedora folder by thread but leave my INBOX's sort to
by arrival... Can this be done without making the change in M-S-C each
time I want to switch folders???