Documenting ClamAV on Fedora?

Ron Goulard foz at techville.org
Mon Apr 12 00:00:53 UTC 2004

Hi,
I've been working on documenting a clamav install on Fedora and was
considering posting it for others (fedoranews.org for instance).
However, before I do that, I would like to be sure there are no errors
and that it is easily understood (much of it was done by memory).

It's not terribly long, nor complicated, but I would appreciate some
feedback from others if possible, to either verify or improve it.

It's temporarily located at

http://www.techville.org/linux/fedora+clamav-howto.html

And in the meantime, I'm hoping that my 10km wireless hop doesn't fall
down and cause the site to disappear :)

Thanks to all.