Out of Office Messages

Christopher Ness nesscg at mcmaster.ca
Mon Apr 12 16:51:54 UTC 2004

Hey, they happen to the best of us.

But can the owner of the list do some simple filtering.  I'm not sure
how they have postfix set up but you can filter some headers with
postfix, can you filter the body of the message too?

Maybe `listman.util.phx.redhat.com` is the place to put this?

This page has a good example of how to filter out "out of office"
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/stuff/postfix/

Look in the "header_checks.regexp" file about 1/2 way down the HTML
page.
Only works if it's in the subject header though.  :(  Therefore Pablo's
messages still would have gotten through.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Software Engineering IV,