ClamAV on Fedora

Ron Goulard foz at techville.org
Mon Apr 12 21:22:34 UTC 2004

After making some corrections and additions, I have what I believe to be
a final draft.  I'd like to invite anyone who is interested to go over
it one last time.  I'm hoping to make it available to all soon.  The
goal is to have an easy to understand, simple to complete procedure for
the general public.

I've also noticed several intermittent drops on my link out to the net,
and therefore have posted it at a different location.  It can now be
found at http://www.airride.net/linux/fedora+clamav-howto.html

If all goes well, I'll be posting it to fedoranews.org (suggestions for
other places as well?) for public consumption.  Many thanks to all who
have helped in filling out this doc.

As usual, any comments/suggestions/improvements, etc., I'd love to hear
them.

Ron