hardisk full

Bilal Dar bdar at pbad.sbg.com.sa
Tue Apr 13 06:46:01 UTC 2004

There was typo in the pervious mail ingore that one.

 Thanks for all your help guyz, i followed the following steps, it might
help
 some else as well.

 1. fdisk /dev/hdb (make partitions)
    /dev/hdb1 (new partition)

 2. mkfs.ext3 /dev/hdb1

 3. mkdir /mnt/homenew

 4. mount /dev/hdb1 /mnt/homenew

 5. cd /home

 6. pax -pe -rvw . /mnt/homenew

 7. mv -f /home /homeold

 8. mkdir /home

9. add to fstab
     /dev/hdb1 /mnt/homenew ext3 defaults 0 0

 10. Reboot

11. rm -rf /homeold