What does "supported" mean for Fedora Core 1 software?

StoneBeat stonebeat at ya.com
Tue Apr 13 14:07:53 UTC 2004

I have a doubt,  imagine that tomorrow someone discovered that OpenSSH shipped
with Fedora Core 1 had a remote exploitable vulnerability.

How would i be able to get the patch for this vulnerability ?

would i be able to get patched using "yum update" ?

would Redhat / Fedora  publish an Update in
http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/ ?