apachectl-httpd start-problem

aladavs at dunwoody.edu aladavs at dunwoody.edu
Wed Apr 14 04:10:08 UTC 2004

I am running a Fedora box in a testing enviroment  for my senior project. Another student installed Fedora, after the install I proceeded to shut off most of the services except for ssh and httpd, do I need to have the service running under services? When I proceed to start sshd or apachectl in the command line, I get the message of cannot start the service. I know my post does not contain enough information to get an actual answer, but I am seeking help to find a small setup tutorial espefically for apache in Fedora? Thank you in advanced!