I broke Mozilla

Richard McLarty rmclarty at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 17:32:06 UTC 2004

Mateusz,

Thanks -- tried it your way but could not bring up molizza mail either.
I think I corrupted my install with a mismatched plugin, solved the
problem by doing a forced install from rpm.

Check out the tutorial on installing multimedia plugins for mozilla:

http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/dynaweb_docs/linux/usr/HOWTO/Fedora-Multimedia-Installation-HOWTO.html#introduction

Richard