RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Harper, Patrick patrick.harper at phns.com
Fri Apr 16 20:05:48 UTC 2004

I agree, I like having the latest features.  It is just as stable as my
RHEL workstations, or my suse workstations, or my solaris box's for that
matter, (I have not played with mandrake or debian for a while so I
can't say anything about them.)

Suse does not have free ISO's, it is $90, RHEL is even more then that,
Solaris if free (last time I had downloaded it, haven't looked lately)
provided you have a sparc box to run it on.  $40 is pretty cheap, but I
will stick to fedora for anything non mission critical

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
Information Security Engineer
patrick.harper at phns.com