After Updating Open Office, Help Files are Gone

Gary Garibaldi ggaribaldi at securbar.com
Sun Apr 18 19:02:10 UTC 2004

I had the same problem, so I've by passed the oowriter which starts open
office and I'm now using a direct path
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice which brings up the help contents.
My guess is there is a problem in the oowriter script or the oofice
script which is linked to oopadmin.

Home this helps.

Gary