GQ to LDAP on FC1

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Apr 19 15:16:55 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 19.04.2004 schrieb Patrick Nelson um 07:40:

> > The leading question must be: as gq is not shipped with Fedora Core
1,
> > how did you install it and from where did you from? If you are using
the
> > same package on RH9 and FC1 I think it may be clear why it fails on
FC1.

> Fedora clients:  http://yarrow.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=309
> RedHat clients:  http://shrike.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=1303
>
> Where I grabbed the src rpms and built them on their respective
> distributions. No errors on the build process on either.

Ok, so you may mail Michael Saou a bug report. And you may recheck the
rpmbuild process on FC1 whether it finds the openssl and kerberos
headers/libraries. The .spec file as I just checked contains no
instructions for specific locations, therefor it is in the hand of
configure of gq to find all needed parts. I guess it does not find
everything but does not fail compiling.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl
Sirendipity 17:16:19 up 1 day, 2 users, load average: 0.45, 0.33,
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]