pp scanner

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Tue Apr 20 13:12:57 UTC 2004

What may be problematic is that modprobe doesn't find pt_drv, isn't that
downloadable via apt or so specifically for fedora?

/etc/sane.d/plustek.conf is as follows:
[parport]
device /dev/parport0

#
# leave the default values as specified in /etc/modules.conf
#
option warmup    -1
option lOffOnEnd -1
option lampOff   -1