Ugh. MS TrueType fonts screwed up my machine

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Wed Apr 21 17:25:11 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 09:53, duncan brown wrote:
> Well, not to say 'ignore your problem' or anything, but why don't you do
> it with whatever native font you have on your box and then save your
> resume as a PDF?  that'll ensure that it'll look (relatively) the same no
> matter what o/s they're using.  open office does this.

I agree that that would be ideal. The Bitstream fonts included are
beautiful and perfectly presentable. The problem is that most places
want the resume in Word. I guess I could just put in "Times New Roman"
and have it look like crap on my computer (since that font doesn't exist
in OOo) and hope it looks good in Word.

Preston