'invalid GPG signature' trying to download latest kernel

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Wed Apr 21 19:10:13 UTC 2004

where are you downloading the 2179 rpm from?  you should only really
install the official kernels from redhat, not a repackaged kernel from
somewhere else.

did you change the configuration in up2date to point at a different
mirror?  and if so, is this an official mirror?

http://www.fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html