Experimental, unstable Evolution 1.5.7 packages for Fedora

Jack Spaar jspaar at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 23 03:13:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:13:30 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:

> I've built unofficial packages of the latest unstable Evolution release
> (1.5.7) for Fedora.  If you like living dangerously, you can get them
> here:
> http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm

Do you mean by posting to here (as opposed to test-list) to imply that
this might run on FC1?  Yum says:

	Resolving dependencies
	.....Unable to satisfy dependencies
	Package libgal2 needs libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4), this is not available.
	Package gtkhtml3 needs libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4), this is not available.
	Package evolution needs libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4), this is not available.

Not sure I dare pull a fresh glibc from rawhide, unless you think it has a
prayer of being happy on FC1...

--Jack (a user of Evo 1.5.5)