Major help needed with desktop

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 17:26:28 UTC 2004

I was experimenting with the Desktop Tool and tried
the TWM desktop, so I thought.  I'm now unable to log
in and get either the Gnome or KDE desktop.  I'm stuck
in the TWM which is only the terminal window and I
have know idea what I'm doing there.  I know I could
create another login name but all my modifications are
in the original.

Is there ANYWAY of switching out of TWM into either of
the other two desktops from the terminal window and
make it stick when I reboot.

Thank you,

Edward J. McSheehy