Greetings

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Apr 25 23:55:41 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 26.04.2004 schrieb You um 01:29:

> You all are quite Astute!  Actually What has transpired is:
[ ... ]
> For that I apologize, but at the same time I never sent an official
> "Introduction" message to this list, and based on the wonderful responses
> I recieved today (esp. the helpful links). I should have.
>
> Thanks for keeping me honest!
> JWP

Well, that kind of playing kind of camouflage is not a nice etiquette.
But I accept your apologies. Just keep in mind that there are list
subscribers remembering things and being able to read mail headers. It's
better being honest and not playing games ;)

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl
Sirendipity 01:48:20 up 7 days, 8:34, load average: 0.48, 0.23, 0.18
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]