Text formating

Steven J. Brown sbrown at valueline.com
Mon Apr 26 15:12:32 UTC 2004

\no.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

--
Steven J. Brown
Business A*nalyst / Programmer
sbrown at valueline.com
vldc:win2000:mozilla

This transmission contains information intended to be confidential and solely for the use of Value Line, Inc., and those persons or entities to whom it is directed. It is not to be reproduced, retransmitted, or in any other manner distributed. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.