upgrading to postgresql 7.4 from development branch

Joolz joolz at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 29 09:36:13 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this the wrong list to ask this, but I didn't find anything
on the subject in the test list.

I have a (reasonably small) reason to upgrade postgresql from my
current 7.3.4 to a 7.4 release (some functions have moved from contrib
to main and are more mature). The only fc1 rpm's I found are still in
the development branch, postgresql 7.4.2. Does anybody know where I
can find info on possible problems I could expect when upgrading to
these? Any experiences?

TIA!

--
11:30-11:35
Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) Linux 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl