howto mirror fedora.redhat.com/fedora/linux/core with rsync

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu Apr 29 11:38:01 UTC 2004

http://www.linuxadvocate.net/apt/apt-mirror/

well, i wanted to have the latest updates available within 24 hours, so
(on my home server) i wrote a quickie script, apt-mirror.  it's not
complete yet, but it'll work for you.

if you guy shave any questions, let me know.

-d

Sean Kennedy said:
> That's a damn shame.  Anybody know how/where to get a reliable
> mirror?  Any recommendations?

-+(duncan brown
-+(duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
-+(http://www.linuxadvocate.net

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy
evidence of the fact.
                -- George Eliot