up2date hanging

Steve Pyatt steve.pyatt at voodoovenue.com
Thu Apr 29 16:59:46 UTC 2004

I had this same issue. On top of about a dozen others just getting
started. I ran it several times before it seemed to get everything
correctly. The nice thing is once it is downloaded, it did not download
again. You might try running just a few of the packages instead of all
of them. It didn't seem to really matter though.

Steve