3Com 3c2000 NIC support

Dave drn_temp2 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 30 16:06:04 UTC 2004

OK, did the make, then the make install and it is in the /lib/../net/
directroy.

The module was not loaded so I did an insmod 3c2000.o and got the message
from the mssage log. still won't appear under the Network configuration
utility, not is there an entry in modules.conf.

ifconfig  shows that the driver is loaded but there is no IP addresses
assigned to it.
ifconfig eth0 up doesn't appear to yeild further results.

Thanks for your assistance and being sooo patient with me
  Dave