What about Fedora 3

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 1 02:53:52 UTC 2004

regatta wrote:
> Hi
>
> What will be the different between Fedora 2 and fedora 3 ?

The main concentration seems to be on resolving outstanding bugs before
releasing FC3. I believe that other information was already transmitted
within this thread.

> What is the release day of Fedora 3 ?

It might be pushed out if a cleaner next release is desired. Check the
release schedule for any schedule changes.

> Best Regards,

Just my observation from reading FC3 test discussions. I have no
definite knowledge regarding the plans.

Jim