FC2: KDE "autorun" spinning on login

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 18:25:38 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 04 Aug 2004 18:10, Clint Harshaw wrote:
> When I log into KDE on my FC2 box, there is "autorun" with the spinning
> hourglass that runs for around 30 seconds, before stopping and going
> away.

You can change the settings for the "launch feedback" in :
Control Center>Appearance & Themes>Launch Feedback.

Using Autorun as an example, you could disable the launch feedback for
Autorun completely without affecting anything else, go into
your .kde/Autostart DIR select the properties for Autorun.desktop,
Application Tab, advanced options and turn off "enable feedback"

HTH

Colin
--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.8-rc3
KDE-Redhat-3.2.92-Beta