tv-out for ATI mach64 on Fedora Core 2

Tarun Reddy treddy at tarun.homeip.net
Thu Aug 5 15:19:17 UTC 2004

As far as I know, the only way to get TV out on an ATI card is with
either the "vesa" driver or ATI's binary driver. To use the vesa
driver, change the Driver "ati" line to Driver "vesa". It is slow....
but works. Don't try this with something like MythTV

As for the commercial drivers, I wasn't able to get them to work with
FC1, but the directions are here:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#radeon

Also see
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/youssef_makki/tvout/