A tip for people tired of The Thread That Won't Die

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Aug 7 12:28:46 UTC 2004

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 08:27:16AM +0100, Jim Avery wrote:

Jim:

An extremely OT reply to your mail, please forgive me for the intrusion,
as it's also a personal email.

I couldn't help but notice your name.... Avery is an old family name
come down thru my father's family. We're descended from a James Avery
who was born in County Devon in 1620. Was wondering if you have enough
family history to know if maybe you might be related to him too?

Fred Smith