Complie problem -lselinux

Mark Neidorff mark at neidorff.com
Sun Aug 8 11:12:44 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm setting up a FC 2 installation to replace my RedHat 7.3 installation.
I want to continue to use guarddog to manage the firewall.  I downloaded
the source and went through

#./configure

and then

#make

at the end of compiling, when it appeared to be linking the guarddog
executable, I got an error "can not find -lselinux".  Now I know that
selinux is a new part of FC2 and that it is not enabled by default (I
haven't changed that), but what am I missing to complete the building of
this application, where do I find it, and (if not a simple "rpm -ivh")
how do I install it?

Thanks,

Mark

--
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.