How to get rid of Firefox 0.8

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 11 17:12:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:20:41 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> You've found the rpms in the fedora/1/i386/RPMS.stable directory, which
> means they are made for Fedora Core 1. Even better, the same rpms also
> work on Fedora Core 2 and Fedora Core 3 Test 1. And yes, the number
> after .fdr is a package release number.

Thanks for the assurance! I was afraid that, by some human error other
than my innumerable obvious ones, they could've gotten uploaded into the
wrong directory.

I took the later one, did rpm -Uvh, and am very well pleased; 0.9.3 seems
to've come up a substantial distance in user-friendliness (especially as
to installing extensions) even from the already excellent 0.8.

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Hunting is life, life hunting --