Installation form SCSI CD-Rom

Christopher Jayne cjayne at main.nc.us
Wed Aug 11 20:33:37 UTC 2004

Thanks for the input.  I could not get it to work, so I transfered the
ISO's over to my test machine and loaded off the hard drive.  FC2 is now
up and running, and appears to recognize everything.  So Far So good.

Christopher

--
Christopher C. Jayne, RLA
Restorative Design Landscape Architecture
cjayne at restorativedesign.com
www.restorativedesign.com