The best Live CD

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 02:33:41 UTC 2004

Got me there, if you do find something thats around 200M you have to
let me know.  For stuff like that I have a massively overblown 700m
disk.

I wonder if you could use linux from scratch or one of those boot cd
creator systems and then spring for one of the minidvdrs in the
camcorder dept at bustbuy and have yourself a very ample 1.6G to put a
bootable linux distro on.  *shrug* course then the machines have to
have dvd drives.

-Matt