iPod and FC 2

Tony Mai tonylmai at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 22:08:07 UTC 2004

Hi Colin

Thanks for your reply. I unfortunately have a 3rd gen
iPod. :-(

>From your email, does it mean the latest kernel
(2.6.7-1.494.2.2) supports FireWire automatically? (I
am sorry, I am not sure I understand the output of the
grep correctly). What do I need to do to get this
FireWire to load correctly? Should I configure and
compile the kernel?

Thanks again for your (and other people) help. :)