Setting up network

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Sat Aug 14 20:06:35 UTC 2004

I got the IP address of one of the other computers and then went to the
Linux machine and used the terminal window and pinged the windows
computer and got a repeating message as follows

64 bytes from 192.168.123.100 and etc.
That is the IP address of the windows computer and I assume it was
seeing it.

What I meant by seeing the other computers was with windows you have a
network window that shows all the networked computers and when you click
on one it show what is being shared and you can click on that icon and
get into the drive or whatever is being shared.