The 'winblows' key...

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:57:36 UTC 2004

I never used FC1 so I dont know if this is something that started in
FC1 or not.  However, I used to use my win-key for many many shortcuts
in RH9.  Like  win+<arrow> would move my virtual desktops, win-m for
mail, that sort of thing.  It was a good way to use shortcuts that
wouldnt interfear with other applications.  KDE doesnt allow me to do
this anymore.  I click the 'custom shortcut'  hit the winkey, it shows
win+ but then when I hit the next key win+m, it goes back like it
acknowledged it however, its only the m key, not win+m.

Does anyone know what could cause this?  I used to have a custom
keymap back in 5.2 to get this to work, do you think this could help
me now?

THanks in advance,
Matt