FC2 groupadd error: unable to lock group file

Kurt Hansen khansen at charityweb.net
Sun Aug 15 21:35:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

Problem solved. Just want to include it here in case anyone else runs
into this and searches for an answer

After re-booting the next day, it worked. I'm not sure why. I suspect
the lock happened because I first got an error when running groupadd. I
suspect it exited abnormally and thus did not release it's lock.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen