checksum iso is good but burned iso bad

Jason Ifill Jscamry at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 07:17:44 UTC 2004

hey all I am new to fedora, i have downloaded the iso's. When I check the mdsum for all the iso's after downloading them they are all fine, however, when I try to check them after I burn them I revieve a error that says "MD5 check sum are diferent." When I created the 1st disc that was fine, but its odd how the other discs do not work, when I tried to install fedora, I am able to use the 1st disc, but when I asked to use the 2nd cd i reieve a message that says "error, cannont mount."

any help would be appc.
thanks in advance Jason

---