Help me find 5 mistakes and than solution to thoes mistakes!

Peter Smith pasmith at wbmpl.com.au
Fri Aug 20 05:24:49 UTC 2004

Aaron Gaudio wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 00:04 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

<snip>

>Not for nothing, but I believe the original poster was NOT a native speaker.

I had trouble with video on a SuSE 9 install - I considered attempting
to get help from a German-language list.

I have enough trouble expressing myself in my only language, so I
switched to FC2 instead.

But just contemplating the difficulties of using another language gave
me a new respect for all those who are able to make themselves
understood here.

Regards,
Peter Smith