up2date problem - usual solutions don't seem to help

Alex White prata at kuei-jin.org
Fri Aug 20 15:19:49 UTC 2004

Lets Go Canes wrote:

> http://mirror.linux.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/
> ftp://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/
>
> both of which are geographically close, as well as:
>
> http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/
>
> because I had noted a mail where someone had success using this site.
>
> Thanks.

Could you send me your config file? Or rather you can just try
my config and see if this works for you. If not, then we can
discuss at depth the possible issue. ^_^ Fair?

#
#       My additions (Using Mirrors of my own choice)
#
yum FreshRpms http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/2/i386/core

yum FRCore-Fallback
http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os

yum FreshRpms-Updates
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/2/i386/updates

yum FreshRpms-General
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/2/i386/freshrpms

yum Fedora-Extras
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable

yum FE-Fallback
http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable/

Hopefully line wrapping doesn't hose this.