Radeon fglrx and Nforce 2 agp and direct rendering problem

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 22:49:45 UTC 2004

I dont know if it makes you feel any better, but whenever I use dri
and do anything that uses hardware scaling, it locks up solid.  Have
to hit the switch to get it going again.

ATI Radeon (As my Gforce wasnt compatable with this mb)
MPX motherboard, AMD Agp chipset...  768 I think...  *shrug*

No hardware accel for me yet.

=(