I have an Idea, what do I do!

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Mon Aug 23 00:37:49 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 17:07, Jason Brower wrote:
> I have some inovative (at least I think so) ideas for gnome.  What can I
> do to get them submited and considered.

    There's no patent office here; if you can program, start building.
If you can't, see the maintainers/authors of similar projects.  Or maybe
it's a meta-idea; for that, contact the Gnome people.

    There's probably a contact page on gnome.org...

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller