default keyring: error=74

Fred fred at blackhole.riot.eu.org
Mon Aug 23 13:19:03 UTC 2004

Judging from the context in /var/log/messages,
it seems likely that the subject message is part of
SELinux.  Or, maybe it's part of the "RSA [patch#1]".

I see references, via Google, to /proc/crypto/keyring/app/adddkey,
but in 2.6.7-1.494.2.2, /proc/crypto is the end of the line.

This isn't a complaint, not at all.  It's just intriguing to see
that maybe the kernel will support some kind of cryptology.  Yikes!

What next?  A breath-i-lizer for logging on as root!  I'm for that!