Cannot start Fedora 2.

ZHANG YD yuandanzhang at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 01:14:40 UTC 2004

Sounds like similar problem I had before. Maybe, some
thing to do with X screen configuration;
try these:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#xkb

or

I got a 865 patch from
http://www.chzsoft.com.ar/855patch.html

and add line into rc.local

/bin/865patch 8192

This will be started prior to X window server.

Hope this helps