Fedora2 and WindowsXP success?

talberts at msiscales.com talberts at msiscales.com
Tue Aug 24 22:52:14 UTC 2004

Thank you to everyone that responded.  I was mostly looking for a little more confidence in the whole situation.  The following link looks to be the information I was missing.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

Main problem was that I had a windows XP fedora1 box running great for months.  I istalled FC2, it ran for about a week, then FC2 crashed with disk write errors.  I rebooted to find that neither windows, nor FC2 would run.  Well after several hundred re-installs, formats, fdisks, maxblast3 programs and a new hard drive that experienced just as many problems, I'd lost all confidence in the situation.  I will continue to work with this new bit of information.

Gotta love linux users.  If anyone ever needed a friend in the computer world, linux users are there.