Grahpical apache administration

Charles Heselton charles.heselton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:17:42 UTC 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:35:29 -0500 (EST), Mike Burger
<mburger at bubbanfriends.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Joe Moreno wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am looking for grahpical apache administration software to ease web administration.  Currently, I am looking at webmin and tenon itools.  Does anyone have experience with them on Fedora Core 2?  What other apache administration software are out there?
>
> I've been using Webmin since, at least, Red Hat Linux 6.0.  Solid.
> --
> Mike Burger
> http://www.bubbanfriends.org
>
> Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
> telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org
>
> To be notified of updates to the web site, visit
> message to:
>
> site-update-request at bubbanfriends.org
>
> with a message of:
>
> subscribe
>

> --

I've used both the Fedora utility and the webmin interface.  While I
prefer the webmin management interface, of those two, I would still
rather just use vi.  Maybe I'm an old schooler.  ;)  There just isn't
anything in the GUIs yet that makes them more valuable than the config
file itself.
--
Charlie Heselton
Network Security Engineer