(no subject)

Paul Bryce pbryce at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 25 05:45:18 UTC 2004

tabe,

vlad has a point - what are you using to write the cd´s (application name)?

btw, once I downloaded my ISO file again (& checked the MD5 as being
correct) ... FC2 installed fine, and has been running great ever since
on 2 of my 4 linux boxes.

--
Regards,

Paul Bryce

Ambulance Paramedic
Metropolitan Ambulance Service
Melbourne Victoria Australia

"...chance favours the prepared mind" Louis Pasteur

"One crowded hour of glorious life
is worth more than an a lifetime without a name" Allen Seeger