Linux-friendly ISPs?

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 26 18:08:06 UTC 2004

On Aug 26, 2004 at 17:52, Mike Markiw III in a soothing rage wrote:

[top posting rearranged]
> [...]

... and as you can guess from my .sig, I am with Speakeasy too.
I'll second what Mike wrote. Speakeasy also offers dailup as a
backup as well.

N.Emile...
There is nothing stranger in a strange land than the stranger who comes
to visit.
 14:03:52  up 59 days,  7:18,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00