Graphical SFTP client

Peter pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Fri Aug 27 10:17:19 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 24.08.2004 schrieb Phillip Compton um 20:09:
> On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 13:36 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a good SFTP GUI?
>
> nautilus is surprisingly useful as a graphical sftp gui
>
> just enter into the location bar:
>
> sftp://user@your.site.here

Just two additional questions:

-    Using Nautilus I am at the server root after login, using plain
text mode sftp I am in my home directory. I can add the path, of course,
but is there a way to default to the users home dir?

-    Is there a facilitiy to log off explicitly? I couldn't find one.

thanks

Peter