cracking winmodem issues in FC2

ChangeModeKernel cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 27 12:46:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

 From your commands I see somethings that are very different

where you are using

 >  slmodemd --country=CANADA /dev/ttyS0 OK

my setup uses
smodemd --country=USA /dev/slamr0
(obviously the country is not such a big deal) but the device I think
might be.

 > ln -s /dev/ttySL64 /dev/modem

plus my /dev/modem is linked to /dev/ttySL0

Plus what does minicom give you? If its working at all you will at least
be able to type AT commands. What does modem_test give you.  The build
should have made that in the slmodem-2.9.9/modem directory.

Andrew